Tuesday, April 17, 2012

instagram love

Finally us plebs with android phones can get with it, and get Instagram! As soon as I heard this amazing news I downloaded the app and started clicking away on my phone.  We went down the West Coast for the weekend so there was plenty to click at.
 

 

Photos all taken at Barrytown:
1/ old shed 2/ looking north at beach 3/ window of Barrytown Hall 4/ Miss L on beach 5/ horses at beach 6&7/ my brother's cows 8&9/ Barrytown cemetery 10/ matai tree 11/ paddock with nikau palms

Although I have to admit once a photo has left my phone I'm not really sure what to do! I have managed to sync my Instagram with my computer so I can get the photos back! But that's about it. Lots of fun, and another great time waster.

Follow me if you like here!

No comments:

Post a Comment